Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Search       Member List      Official United Site     ArabZone      ArabTRUST       BBC Sport     Twitter
Welcome to The Arab League, one of the longest established Dundee United Football forums, with many members from the old ArabFC forum.

New members are always welcomed, so to join the debate, just sign up - registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join The Arab League!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
If you are bored.; walking video
Topic Started: Feb 12 2018, 03:28 PM (726 Views)
litljortindan2
Member Avatar
Ian McCall
[ *  *  *  * ]
If you have nothing better to do you can watch my hillwalking video for 2017:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfx8CsVZf8

Unintentionally started the year with a winter Munro that ended up in whiteout but after that more easy walks as I am still trying to suss out a workable hydration regime following my kidney stone related hospital stays at the end of 2016. I do, however, now possess a lifestraw which is a drinking filter that makes the logistics easier or harder depending on how you look at it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Morvant's Finest
Member Avatar
Tommy McLean
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for sharing litljortindan2, but blimmin heck those cliff top walks were giving me the fear! :'(

I do like a bit of hill climbing, but prefer the safer, road bike based variety....

litljortindan2
Member Avatar
Ian McCall
[ *  *  *  * ]
Morvant's Finest
Feb 14 2018, 09:33 AM
Thanks for sharing litljortindan2, but blimmin heck those cliff top walks were giving me the fear! :'(

I do like a bit of hill climbing, but prefer the safer, road bike based variety....
Used to do a fair bit of cycling and it's that that led to the hills thirty odd years ago. Now thinking of getting a bike again to help with access.

Cliff-tops definitely demand care and respect but they offer an alternative to the scrambling I used to enjoy but can't really do any more.

Morvant's Finest
Member Avatar
Tommy McLean
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
litljortindan2
Feb 20 2018, 07:21 PM
Morvant's Finest
Feb 14 2018, 09:33 AM

Used to do a fair bit of cycling and it's that that led to the hills thirty odd years ago. Now thinking of getting a bike again to help with access.

Cliff-tops definitely demand care and respect but they offer an alternative to the scrambling I used to enjoy but can't really do any more.
You've definitely got a better head for heights than most of us....

Stay safe :rock:

« Previous Topic · Off Topic · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find this theme on Forum2Forum.net & ZNR exclusively.